En el cambio, la evolución. Evolution is in change/in change, there is evolution.

Sounds better in Spanish, right? Makes more sense in Spanish, too, right? So it's been six months since I posted (!) Time to get started again. I sent ONE THIRD, the book, to several literary agents and nobody's taken a bite. Should I keep trying?

In the meantime, I'll continue to post chapters of it here. I also will add "snippets," accounts of strange/funny things that happen in my daily life that are truthfully more suitable to the blog format. I may even develop my latest kids' book idea, Bad Begbie and the Furry Bunch, on these very pages. Sound good?

Re my pseudo epigraph, a friend once said that to me and I found it simple but wise. Then, weeks later, I was half listening to my every-faithful iPod and Chambao, the Spanish flamenco fusion group my pal in Sevilla, Carmen, introduced me to ever so long ago. And, bam, there was the line. Huh, I thought, I assumed Nery had come up with the pithy saying himself. He appropriated it well and said it with conviction.

En el cambio, la evolución.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monkey Business & Development